How to tie command to input boolean

ober2
Aug 2026
1 posts
0 likes
Member
How to tie command to input boolean
Posted Sun Aug 16th 15:09

I have an input boolean that is tied to a node red flow for my TV - but I am not sure how to tie that to Sophia. I tried tagging it but it still picks up a media player when I try to turn on TV. I do seem to have over 900 entities, is there a way to remove some of them so it only knows about the input boolean instead of everything else labeled as TV?

Thanks for any help!

Matt
Apr 2025
43 posts
0 likes
Member
Posted Mon Aug 17th 10:38

Thanks for your interest in Sophia. Please install the latest v2.1.1 upgrade via the Settings - Apps menu of Home Assistant. It will now strictly be in-sync with the "hould expose" setting in HA and should hopefully resolve your issue.

Please give that a try, and let me know if it works or if you continue to experience issues.

Matt
Apr 2025
43 posts
0 likes
Member
Posted Thu Sep 17th 07:04

Nevermind, now as of v2.1.4 upgrade it will be perfectly in sync with your Home Assistant's should expose setting. This is confirmed by others. Sorry about that.

Quick Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login Register