What would be great and make this product widely spread, is to have the support for international languages.
Posted Sun Aug 09th 16:43
Thanks for the post, and yep, multiple languages is definitely on the list as I know it's heavily requested. Honestly though, it's going to be a while, and actually going to be until Sophia v3 is out which is already well underway.
Sophia is not transformers based, so it's not as easy as throwing a bunch of training data in a different language at a neural net and getting a LLM back. Multiple languages will happen, but please be patient as it's developed out.
I think the first three languages will be Spanish, Thai and Mandarin. Spanish because it's the easiest to integrate, Thai because I can read, write and speak Thai, then Mandarin because who doesn't want to enter the market of the world's second largest economy?