What an awesome addition to HA

greggw125
Sep 2026
1 posts
0 likes
Member
What an awesome addition to HA
Posted Tue Sep 22nd 15:36

I want to thank Matt, for this awesome addition to Home Assistant Voice PE, adding Sophia NLU to my Home Assistant, has been the best decision I've made making my system. Sophia NLU has made my system so user friendly without much work on my part. Arquila Labs had done a great job, on Sophia NLU, and making it so much easier to making Home Assistant Voice PE a greater addition to Home Assistant. I haven't had to work harder to make Home Assistant automation work, Sophia has made it so much easier to use. I highly recommend you install Sophia NLU onto your system and see how much more you'll like talking and using the automations on you system. And I've tried different voice additions and Sophia is my only choice now. And a special shout-out to Matt, he has been there all the way and responds quickly to customer service. I just can't say enough about this company and Matt! A+++++ service and support. Thank you for making my home automation so much enjoyable!

Matt
Apr 2025
36 posts
0 likes
Member
Posted Tue Sep 22nd 16:20

Thanks Greg, appreciate the sentiment and glad you're enjoying Sophia. v2.2 should be out today or tomorrow.

Quick Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login Register